Skip to main content

Thank you! 😘

In the end, I've learned to appreciate the little things. I've learned to appreciate the little acts of kindness that people would do for me. I've learned to appreciate the efforts of anyone who makes me happy. Those are little things that aren't really little to me. It makes my day. It gives me hope when I'm lonely. I've learned to see the value of a person into my life. And I also learned to appreciate myself for the things that they do for me to make me realize that I'm worthy.

In the end, no matter how tired I am of this life, I still see people who actually care for me. I've learned to appreciate the love that they give me just so I could survive from misery. In the end, the things we thought that are just little things are actually the things that we need in this world— love, kindness, and happiness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bakit Sya?

"Bakit siya?" "Kasi alam niya yung ingay kung bakit ako tahimik". Matagpuan mo rin sana ang taong handa kang makabisa sa sandaling hindi ka naiintindihan ng iba. Alam kung paano ka mapakalma at sanay kang pasanin kapag hindi mo na kaya.  Dahil madaling makakita ng taong kaya kang sabihan nang paulit-ulit ng 'mahal kita' Ngunit ang makatagpo ng taong kabisado at uunawa sa iyo talaga— mahirap nang makakilala.

Love Watching You 💝

Who can resist a sleeping baby? As our children get older, and we get older the joy we get from watching them sleep is something that doesn’t change. Whether your child is an infant or a teenager, there is great comfort to be found in watching them sleep. No matter what their age, they will always be our babies. There are few things as gratifying and heart-warming as watching your child sleeping peacefully, lost in their own little world of dreams, with no cares or worries. As they sleep safely in a cocoon of warmth and love. Watching our children sleep is one of the greatest rewards of motherhood, and a sign of a job well done. 💝

Learn to say NO sometimes

I want you to know that your kindness is a gift, and that your willingness to share it with everyone you meet shows how sincere your heart is. I do, however, want you to be aware that there are some situations in which you must refuse certain people. You don't need to provide an explanation if you decline something. If you are aware that you are fatigued emotionally, psychologically, and physically, it is acceptable to say no. Even if just temporarily, it's acceptable to put your happiness and personal space first because you need to assess what's wrong with you and why you keep tolerating the same people. It doesn't mean you're a harsh or cruel person; it just means you value yourself enough to avoid anyone or anything that makes you doubt your worth.